ANK PRODUCT CARE
Recommended steps to keep your ANK jewellery shiny and sparkly.
- Remove jewellery, including body chains, head pieces, hand and arm jewelry etc., prior to application of lotion, perfume, make-up and hair spray on.
- Remove jewellery, including body chains, head pieces, hand and arm jewelry etc., prior to doing housework
- Remove jewellery, including body chains, head pieces, hand and arm jewelry etc., before any active sport to avoid scratches and damages; as well as accidental injuries to yourself and others.
- Avoid rubbing your jewellery pieces with bare hands to prevent oil building up on your pieces
- Clean your jewellery with a lint free cloth after wearing and keep them safe in a jewellery box.
- Avoid using abrasive surfaces and tissue paper to clean your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery, including body chains, head pieces, hand and arm jewelry etc., before shower, spas, sleeping or swimming.
- It also advisable to check your jewellery setting periodically. Over time, it is possible for the claws, crystals, links to loosen their grip. If you notice some slackening, please visit us so we could fix it for you.
- Use a micro-fibre cloth to prevent snagging of fibre
STORING YOUR ANK JEWELLERY
When it comes to storage, ANK Jewellery recommends using velvet-lined (or soft-cloth lined) jewellery boxes with individual compartments, so that the jewellery pieces will not scratch other pieces if some movements were to take place. It is better to avoid storing your jewellery pieces together as they may cause scratches to appear on one another.
Storing Your Body Chains
Most of our customers store their body chains by hanging them on a hanger in the closet. For our couture pieces, they come in their own boxes and recommended storage suggestions. For our regular pieces, you could also place them flat in between the tissue paper provided and then fold it into two. When travelling, you could either lay the body chains flat in your suitcase in between your clothes or roll the body chains in the tissue paper and then place them between your clothes. Its best not to move the chains unless its worn on your body.